PRE-ORDER OPEN SHIPPING DECEMBER / JANUARY 2020
As the paragliding and paramotor season winds down and fall sets in, your window of opportunity to fly is reduced by an hour. Now you can extend smooth air morning and evening flight time with 25w aviation-grade LEDs running on a synchronized TX (transmit) and RX (receive) system. Providing extra 30 minutes before sunrise and sunset flight time, in compliance with FAR 103.
Mounted on your helmet with 3M VHB adhesive and dropped into your wingtips, this system is designed to be forgotten about until you need it. The wingtip strobes can remain powered on in standby mode up to 60 hours without needing a recharge.
Powering on the master strobe automatically powers on any paired wingtip strobes without having to touch them. This means you can throw them in your wingtips and forget about them until you are ready to fly. Turning your helmet strobe on automatically turns on the wingtips.
Pairing & Synchronizing
- Turn on the helmet strobe while holding down the tactile switch. The helmet strobe will begin flashing and broadcasting its new unique pairing key. Leave the helmet strobe on, it’s ready to pair with any number of wingtip strobes.
- To pair an RX strobe turn it on while holding down the tactile switch. The RX strobe will enter a pairing mode. The 4 LED’s on top will begin flashing in sequence.
- The wingtip strobe will now pair with any helmet strobe that it detects and synchronize.
- Both units can now be powered off and their keys will be stored.
Recharging & Flight Time
Charge the strobes individually with any standard micro USB cable in as little as 4 hours to provide a 3-mile visible strobe system for up to 12 hours.
- 1x Master helmet strobe
- 2x Slave wingtip strobes
- 3x Tether mount leashes
- 3x 3M VHB tape strips
- 6x Electrical Tie Straps
- 2x Clear, 2x Red, 2x Green LED diffusers
- (optional) 3x Genuine Sony 18650VTC6 Batteries
- Tether mount in wingtip
- Zip tie holes for frame, spars etc
- Adhesive mount to a helmet
- Drop into wingtips
- Sleep Mode: up to 60 hours
- Battery Life: up to 12 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- 1x Master TX
- Weight: 175g
- Dimensions: 142mm x 53mm x 60mm
- 1x Slave RX
- Weight: 167g
- Dimensions: 149mm x 53mm x 48mm