The GIN paramotor cocoon not only keeps you warm and comfortable, it also increases performance and is easy to use. Blaise has used this for a year now in winter and summer and it works great.
- A buckle on the cockpit holds up the cocoon during take-off and landing
- Adjustable straps support the weight of the cockpit and keep the instrument panel at the correct angle
- 9L of space for flight instruments or even bivouac supplies!
- Attaches to almost any paramotor harness and frame
- Front mounted rescues can be used with the optional Rescue Cockpit